Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Book Reviews: Magpie Tales Collection

I've been on a indie reading kick, and I've decided that I'd review the books of some of my favorite bloggers and try to help promote their books where and if I can.  It's been a while since I've done a review so I'm splurging here and giving you two reviews on two excellent writers.






Magpie Tales Collection 1
by Neil Murton

          It all started when my friend asked:  How would you like to read some flash stories?  It'll take just a few minutes of your time.

          I said sure, why not.

          The first story I read of Neil's was "Magpie and The Milky Way," ever since then I've been following him everyday checking out his Facebook site for new stories and updates.  I was hooked.  Bad.

          He gets you with these little stories that are bigger than they appear to be, complete, great pacing, and with deep introspective lessons that leave you in a reflecting mood.  If this is a sign of what he can do with just 100 words, imagine what he can do later on with a bigger canvas.

          So, let me ask you just one question:

                    How would you like to read some flash stories?  
                    It'll just take a few minutes of your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment