Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cue Evil Laughter

Another 100 word story.

It's true.  It's a weird quirk of mine that I have a collection of Mighty Muggs around my desk, and framed comics on my wall, all depicting or portraying villains.  Hopefully this little story explains why, asides from having great backstory and quirks (Like Loki played by Tom Hiddleston) I do respect their ambition as well as their never give up attitude.

It's why I have them on my desk.  It's basically motivational posters with death rays and laser guns.  Who wouldn't want that?

Enjoy.

p.s.  and yes I love Doctor Horrible.

*picture is originally from http://www.csh.rit.edu/~tonyl/discus/messages/273/525.html?1222201145






03/12/2014 (Wednesday)- Cue Evil Laughter

Calico was looking at my strange collection of figurines arranged on my desk, an accumulation of mighty muggs bought from conventions or given as gifts from friends.  The one rule to this collection that I’ve told everyone is that they must be—

Villains?  They’re all villains.  Megatron, Cobra Commander… Calico said as he inspected each figurine.  Why surround yourself with antagonists?  

“You’ve got to respect their ambition,”  I explained.  “They never gave up on their dreams, their goals.  Despite the odds against them they always try, and try again.”

Oh. Ok,  Calico replied.  No underground laboratory here, right?

“…”

Just checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment