Saturday, December 21, 2013

Milk First

Another 100 word story update.  I've been resting in bed for the past two days, just letting my body fight off the flu I picked up from work.

I've been neglecting putting up the new stories for all of you, so sorry about that, but I figured I needed to focus a little bit on myself in regards to getting better.  Here's the first of many stories I owe you, and Calico.  
Enjoy!

*picture is originally from http://leggnet.com/2006/03






12/18/2013 (Wednesday)- Milk First

               I decided to rest until the flu left me.  Sleep, eat, Nyquil, more sleep. 

               I woke up at the end of the second day.  It was the first time in a long while that I felt refreshed—no nightmares, no calls from work, no worries about wandering words and-- 

               Well, that’s good, said a dry feline voice. 

               I lifted my head up and found Calico at the foot of my bed. 

               You owe us. 

               “I… I was sick?”

               Calico gave me a look that all cats give their owners. 

“What do you want?” I sigh. 

               Milk and stories.  Milk first.    

No comments:

Post a Comment