Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Eye Love You

Another 100 word story update.  Sorry, I'd post more but I'm still feeling sick and nothing seems to be coming out right.

This is a story dedicated to all the women who have entered my life.  I've always fallen for someone because of their eyes.

Enjoy.

*picture is originally from http://www.designyourway.net/blog/inspiration/amazing-examples-of-surreal-photography-39-photos/






12/16/2013 (Monday)- Eye Love You

               It’s the crinkle in her eyes that gets me. 
               Happens every time she’d laugh or smile. 
               The curl of those lips when she flirts.

                              but,

               I’m always drawn to those flawless blue eyes.
               She didn’t have to speak, message received. 
               I knew where I stood by the twinkle in her eyes.

                                             and

               I’ve fallen, hard, but she can’t seem to tell.
               I’ve tried to tell her with my eyes so black,
               through the crinkle in my eyes.

                              so

               She went away, good-by love, thinking I did not care.

               I tried to tell her,

                              through my eyes,

                                             a single tear-drop fell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment