Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Case Study on Caca

Another story from my friend Erin written while she was in class, a little something she shared with me on Facebook that made me laugh.

I thought I'd share it with all the other students studying for finals and finishing up final projects late into the night.

Enjoy.

*picture is originally from  http://www.worthashare.com/top-ten-weirdest-surreal-photography/






               A Case Study on Caca
               By Erin Kelly

               *Thunk!*

               That’s the sound of my head (would) make if I allowed it to make friends with my desk.

               As much as I would love to know the intricacies of the excretory system, there’s only so much you can learn about poop until you just don’t give a shit anymore. 

               That pun is intended.

               Even the desk looks bored now (as if an inanimate object could be bored) and it’s only my respect for the position of “teacher” that keeps me from intimately introducing the wooden surface to my forehead.

               God help me, only one more class to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment