Sunday, November 3, 2013

Your Wish...

My head hasn't been on straight the past few days, went to bed early, and putting up an old 100 word story for the morning instead of a new one.  Will be looking for a story through the day, but first I'm going to try and fix up what's inside first, do a little tidying up in my head.  

Until then enjoy this updated 100 word story.  

Enjoy. 







07/30/2013 (Tuesday)- Your Wish...

Walking down the streets of China Town, my brother points out an old blue box with the half body of a Djinn inside it. He tells me that it’s Zoltar the fortune teller, the same one from Tom Hanks’ movie "Big."

"Why don’t you try and make a wish?" he said.

I take a dollar out and feed it. Mechanical eyelids blinking open revealing worn bloodshot eyes that I can never forget.

... those eyes. They seemed so… real.

He blinks once more, tears spilling down his worn wooden face as my fortune ticket pops out.

Please... Free me...

Please…

No comments:

Post a Comment