Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wearing Anonymity

This month feels like a reflection sort of month, and a time for catching up on great movies.  So far I've gotten time to fit in Donnie Darko, Memento, and Requiem for a Dream.  Next up on the queue is Trainspotting, Reservoir Dogs, Okubirito (Departures), City of God, Headhunters... the list just keeps growing as people keep sending me must-watch movies.

So if you think there's a must-watch movie along the lines of Donnie Darko, and Pan's Labyrinth, let me know.  I enjoy those kind of movies.

This story is about definition.

Enjoy.

*picture is originally from http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2012/12/what-next-for-districting-in-anaheim/






11/06/2013 (Wednesday)- Wearing Anonymity

I went out nameless today.

Leaving my ids, license, and pictures at home- I tried leaving memories, as well as ego and id, but they wouldn’t have it.  They told me they would come along for the ride.

No one asked for my name where ever my errands went:  window shopping, buying milk, getting smokes, checking out a book of names.

No one looked me in my eyes:  at the register with an armful of words, which aisle definition could be found, and where was the fitting room for names?

All I got were empty answers and blank look replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment