Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brother's Keeper: Verum Sanguinem

Another old 100 word story update, the continuation and the final parts of Brother's Keeper.  Once done I'll tag them, or maybe put them in a separate archive page for everyone to revisit.  

Again all this is for fun, none of the gore/violence you might read between the lines is something we condone or promote.  If your occupation is Mad Scientist--good job!  

Enjoy, and please do not try any of this at home.  

*picture is originally from http://coolinsights.blogspot.com/2013/08/why-good-entrepreneurs-are-like.html






17 Doctor:  Verum Sanguinem

I spent hours working on the body. My toil nears its end; I realize that I had not slowed my pace even for a moment. And why should I? Success with this endeavour would open pathways between religion and science unwalked and unknown for generations.

I recall scripture lessons I had to tolerate as a child, and now found wisdom in them. Not through the understanding of a blind faithful, but through the perception of a learned adept.

Seeking the last requirement of this revival, I look to the gravedigger. As our eyes meet I say “Your blood is necessary.”

No comments:

Post a Comment