Monday, October 21, 2013

Usagi

An old 100 word story getting updated.  This was written while I was on vacation in San Francisco for two weeks.  There's a restaurant actually named Usagi in San Mateo, serves amazing Japanese burger meals at the end of which I was scraping the gravy from my plate.  
It was fantastic!  

*Picture is originally from http://www.ericparham.com/118/






08/08/2013 (Thursday)- Usagi

I was surprised to find myself at a Rabbit’s restaurant, a little hole nestled within the urban forests of San Mateo. The waiter had white fur and wore a black formal suit as he led us to our table. I couldn’t read the menu, the words seemed to be scratches on paper, I chose what I wanted based on the pictures. The waiter smiled then chittered, which might have meant:

Excellent choice.

Our food came out on hot sizzling plates, hamburgers with deglazed sauce with rice and vegetables. 

Sadly, it was the carrots that tasted the best out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment