Monday, October 21, 2013

The Dinner Party

Another old 100 story updated.  This one came to me after a nap on the couch, it wasn't the friendliest of naps as I woke up in a cold sweat and a scream stuck in my throat.  

Do not eat peanut butter sandwiches just before a nap.  Just saying.  

Hope you all enjoy this story of characters, family, and friends demanding your attention.  

Enjoy!







07/25/2013 (Thursday)- The Dinner Party

I dreamed my characters coming to life, they had all gathered around my bed carrying food and drink.  Dishes of cold meat, cheese and fruit were set neatly upon the covers and blanket of my bed as I slept.  Salutations and small talk were exchanged between them.  The door opened again bringing in a new wave of guests: my family and friends.

It was a strange scene.  The babble of friendly banter filled the air: a laugh here, a titter there.

Silence.  The food was gone, the drinks imbibed.

Then they each came and took a piece of me home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment