Friday, October 18, 2013

The Birth of Insecurities

Updating an old 100 story again.  This one is a personal reflection of sorts, thought I'd try telling a story in this style.  

Enjoy.  







07/26/2013 (Friday)-  The Birth of Insecurities

Watch what you’re doing.  Use your eyes not your mouth.   Again?  We can play when you’re done.  Go play over there by yourself.  Did you hear what I said?  Don’t make me repeat it.  What are you doing?  If you have nothing better to do, behave.  Don’t be a smart aleck.  Don’t talk back.  Don’t ask me, be quiet.  Don’t ask too many questions, they make you look stupid.  I don’t have time right now.  Where did you want to eat?  Let’s go eat somewhere else.  Why can’t you be more like your cousins and brothers?

Why did you fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment