Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Blog Layout and Changes

Made some changes to the blog which was starting to get a little cluttered up with all the posts and stories accumulating.  I've also noticed that some older posts have been suffering from the white highlight glitch, from what I understand:  Blogger is working on a fix for it, but there is a way to do it manually to fix it.

I'm going with the latter since I'm not 100% sure when Blogger will release the fix for that glitch, and I want to keep you the readers happy.  I'll work on them over the weekend and fix them.

The new story for today will be a little delayed, will probably be posting it at night, the same time I usually put it up an updated old 100 word story.

Let me know what you think of the new layout.  There is a tab for book reviews and I'll be putting up my e-mail there as a way to contact me (or you can always reach me through hangout) if you have have a book that you want reviewed from an avid reader who likes to be blunt with friends and family.

Until then, good night.

My bed is calling me to sleep.

Zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment