Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Blog Layout and Changes

Made some changes to the blog which was starting to get a little cluttered up with all the posts and stories accumulating.  I've also noticed that some older posts have been suffering from the white highlight glitch, from what I understand:  Blogger is working on a fix for it, but there is a way to do it manually to fix it.

I'm going with the latter since I'm not 100% sure when Blogger will release the fix for that glitch, and I want to keep you the readers happy.  I'll work on them over the weekend and fix them.

The new story for today will be a little delayed, will probably be posting it at night, the same time I usually put it up an updated old 100 word story.

Let me know what you think of the new layout.  There is a tab for book reviews and I'll be putting up my e-mail there as a way to contact me (or you can always reach me through hangout) if you have have a book that you want reviewed from an avid reader who likes to be blunt with friends and family.

Until then, good night.

My bed is calling me to sleep.

Zzz...