Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Brother's Keeper: The Devil at Play

Another old 100 word story update.  Enjoy the fifth part of Brother's Keeper, will be adding to it and finishing it up.

*picture is originally from 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cup4tml/4448172275/






5 Gravedigger:  The Devil at Play.

I enter the doctor’s workshop carrying the dead, apprehension gripping my heart as madness greets me- unnamed corpses hang from hooks dangling from the ceiling, hearts and organs in glass jars, and the butcher tables laden with men and women. I feel their dead eyes watching me, judging me, begging me why?

I do this not because of want but because of need. He promised me. I lay one more dead brother for them to keep company.

I hear the Doctor cutting as I step out to bring in more. I close the door hoping to keep the insanity within.

No comments:

Post a Comment