Friday, September 20, 2013

Ad Valorem

It's the end of day 1 of my four day weekend.  Let me list what I've done:

1)  Sleep late.  Wake up at 2 p.m.
2)  Write a late Wednesday story.
3)  Tell myself I'll eat veggies.  Ate a ribeye.  
4)  Shave my head
5)  Watch movies
6)  Walk around the mall staring at people.  

Productive and fun.  

Maybe I'll try to do more.  So my friend (the same one who told me about dead pressed fairies), messaged me this:

"I just bought a soul today."  

I won't mention the rest of what she says, and what she plans to do with said soul in detail.  To put it into one word?  Slavery.  His own fault agreeing to her terms.  Us men can be quite stupid when it comes to making deals with hot women.  So this story is for her, and that poor dood.  

Good luck in the hell you've placed yourself.    

Ad Valorem = According to Value

*Edit:  Adding pictures to old posts. 


09/19/2013 (Thursday)- Ad Valorem

I bought a soul today.  Very expensive.

Second hand but in good condition, its morals and values still intact and unused.  A good deal in case I need to trade another soul with the Devil .  Definitely would not trade my own.  That’s just bad business.

The owner had no qualms selling it.  He figured it was pointless keeping one in this age of consumerism, where values are measured by dollar signs, and not deeds.

“What do you plan on doing with the money?” I asked.

Put myself through Law school, he replied.

“Ah… then you really won’t need it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment