Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Caveat to Dreams

Another 100 word story update.

About to leave the house for a family Christmas Dinner.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Enjoy.

*picture is originally from http://www.reddit.com/r/Hovercat/






12/24/2013 (Tuesday)- A Caveat to Dreams

               I was checking off a list of dreams as I was getting ready for bed, seemed tonight ‘twas to be dreams of flight for eight hours in my head. 

               I pulled my covers, dimmed the lights, and fluffed my pillows right. 

               Don’t you have acrophobia? asked my warm curling Calico cat.

               I shrugged my shoulders, waved off his worries, and maintaining my composure I bid him a good-night. 

               As the fog of sleep began to creep, as the light of stars began to dance, as my feet began to leave the ground.

               Calico whispered in my ear… 

               Don’t look down.

No comments:

Post a Comment