Monday, November 11, 2013

Nineteen

Another old 100 word story getting updated.  Where has the time gone?

*picture is originally from 
http://psd.fanextra.com/articles/30-beautiful-examples-of-surreal-photography/






08/17/2013 (Saturday)- Nineteen

At nineteen I was invincible.  A night of rock and roll and beer, and when the morning sun rises, I wake sober and able to think and discuss things of existential import with friends and whoever is still left from the night.

It was a fine age.  A good age.  An age where I believed that I had time infinite in my cups.  That I am inherently important due to the stardust I’m formed, and that I have time for all my future accomplishments.

Today I feel the weight of proving myself.  Today I ask:  Where has the time gone?  

No comments:

Post a Comment