Saturday, November 23, 2013

Brother's Keeper: Carnem

Another old 100 word story update.  We're slowly reaching the end of this series, I edited a few parts here just because I felt that it may prove too disturbing for some of my readers.  If you'd like to see what the unedited version looked like send me a message.  

I'll be collecting and editing all the 100 word stories I've done from July up to November, and will be posting them on Amazon, hopefully I'll have it done within the second week of December (after finals).  It will be free to download, I don't see why I should charge since people could really just come to my blog to read them.  I justthought it would be nice to give something back to the people that follow me.  I'll be tossing in the short stories I have up on this blog as well.  I'll let you all know when it's up and ready for download.  







14 Doctor:  Carnem

           "Fill the cauldron,” I directed Ygör as I head to the vault. He had the vessel nearly overflowing with the lifeblood of... willing donors on hooks, adding to the slosh from their broken necks.

I once overheard a conversation between my father and a guest about witchcraft and sorcery. Of how pitting together the most wretched, poisonous, and detestable of insects in a container would yield a lone champion— the one used to carry the curse of the caster.

I once had the gravedigger abduct most of this region’s vilest men.

Lone feral eyes watched me from behind metal bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment