Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Heavy Black and Blue Heart

Going through some really bad days.  Not sure when it'll get better.  Right now I've been dragging my feet and walking around with a heavy heart.  So what's the best thing to do?  Write about it and see what comes out of it.  I'll try to channel this into something more October theme, I just felt I needed to get this out first.  

This is for those who have been feeling beaten by life and problems, to those who've been through bad times.  I'm with all of you right now so make some space, hopefully we'll make it to that light at the end of the tunnel.  






10/04/2013 (Friday)- A Heavy Black and Blue Heart

I carry it softly.  A scarred, crying, bruised, bleeding, pulsing heart.

I had left it out again for the world to see, a part of me dreaming of what could be.

I thought it safe to show a few, I thought it safe to show to you.

But…

I’m made fool once again, as I watch you twice twist your knife.

You took a piece and spat it out.

You took apart a work of art.

I hide my heart back in its box.

A box made of cold cut stone.  A box made safe by a key of bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment