Sunday, February 9, 2014

Them Fuzzy Feelings

An old 100 word story.

There are a few things I figured I could touch on for today's story, but I've only had about 3-4 hours of sleep and heading out for a family lunch.  Will play around with the subject matter to find something a little PG, for now here's an old reflection that I had as a 100 word story, pretty much sums up one of the reasons I enjoy writing.

Enjoy.

*picture is originally from http://vi.sualize.us/imgfave_share_your_visual_inspiration_teddy_bear_tree_cute_picture_9bCR.html






11/30/2012- Them Fuzzy Feelings
I find it soothing when I have the time to actually sit down and write.  It gives me the time to just sit and think.  Usually I just type random gibberish until I hit upon something that seems interesting and continue from there.  I’m learning how to put the stories I see into words, at first I found it hard to do, it was difficult settling with what I had typed instead of going back and editing things over and over again.
Hearing the clacking of the keys and seeing my story form gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment